Fortnite by Epic Games which is available in PC, Mobile, Xbox One and in PS4.The update of 6.02 gives you more interesting features like Disco domination and new quad launcher.
The New limited time mode in Battle royal is Disco domination. The new mode gives new strategies and interesting methods of gameplay too. The players are divided into 32 teams and they should capture specific points on the dancing floor and they should also prevent them from enemies too, more friendly on the dancing floor will earn more points. when they are recognized they will have a dance bar they should be protected from enemies. The team which has 100% full filling the dance will be the winner.
The New Quad launcher:
The New Quad launcher (rocket launcher) which fires with four rockets at a time in a quick manner and available in Epic and Legendary variants. It can damage the level up to 80/84 base damage per rocket,300 unit explosion radius. Can be found in chests, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines.
The Port-a-Fortress has returned and can be looted in-game.
Port-a-Fortress availability lowered from 2.43% to 1.83%.
Removed a change that was inadvertently introduced in v6.01 which caused Bonesy to bark more than was intended.
Fixed an issue that caused moving circles to be closer to the previous safe zone than intended.
Fixed some hitches on Switch caused by blocking loads of UI data.
Increased the texture pool size on Xbox One, which should avoid some issues with blurry textures and improve rendering performance
Loot drop rate adjustments:
- Decreased common Pistol drop chance from 5.8% to 5.47%
- Increased Epic Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle drop chance from 0.33% to 0.42%
- Decreased Rare Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle drop chance from 0.92% to 0.71%
- Increased Epic Heavy Sniper Rifle drop chance from 0.33% to 0.4%
- Increased Legendary Heavy Sniper Rifle drop chance from 0.07% to 0.13%
- Decreased Rare Grenade Launcher drop chance from 1.45% to 0.99%
- Increased Epic Rocket Launcher drop chance from 0.59% to 0.66%
- Increased Legendary Rocket Launcher drop chance from 0.08% to 0.21%
- Increased Epic Guided Missile drop chance from 0.11% to 0.2%
- Increased Legendary Guided Missile drop chance from 0.03% to 0.05%
- Note: The overall number of Explosive Weapons and Snipers in a given game has not changed, however, there is a greater distribution of rarity and variants.